Saturday 11 April 2009

one step at a time

/ completely infatuated with the world of improvisation in contemporary dance..
/ cooking with the odds and ends i found in my fridge.
/ tried to keep my little space ship-shape.
/ still a bit wishy-washy about the idea of staying here for more than temporary but for the time being i decide to go with the flow.
/ by looking at the severity of bruised knees, i realize this dancing evenings fraught with challenging stretches, jumps and rolls are certainly not an easy-peasy hobby to make my own. 
/ a little apprehensive about my back pain but why don't i take it one day at a time. 
/ honestly i was astounded to hear that my very first dance improvisation was amazing but i do agree that i was able to pull off a decent first piece despite the brevity of the planning time! mmmm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)