Monday 22 June 2009




I was a little traumatized and had a low key weekend because my pup was in the hospital getting treated for a few infections. Apparently, it's due to the previous environment- the pet shop I got him from. I am very disappointed that the pet shop would not take responsibility for his condition. I was on my wits' end but now i'm trying to get a grip and put myself together by going yoga. I feel better now and I'm looking forward to having my pup back tomorrow. To get over the emotion and stresses I've been indulging a few books including The Story of Art by E.H. Gombrich. I love love love this book because of the manner in which Art History is conveyed. It's incredibly easy to understand and every word he uses makes no confusion. It is not overwrought with big words yet it is insightful and makes each work of art historically significant.

Other current reads are:
Kiss and Tell by Alain de Botton,
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson

My next reads will be:
Anna Karenina
Logic by Immanuel Kant
Lucky Jim-Penguincl by Kingsley Amis
The way we live now by Trollope Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)