Wednesday 25 November 2009


after my morning tennis and my fantastic breakfast consisted of waffles, fruits and almonds with a cup of coffee,

i left my house in the buoyant mood with my beautiful burgundy toque impervious to the chilling wind.

the work wasn't as tedious as yesterday and i was glad the open class went smoothly and thankful that the kids enjoyed it. i was encouraged by parents' and the principal's heartfelt feedbacks and responses. feeling unbelievably at ease during the open class, it was almost imbecilic to have been on edge the whole week at the dreadful anticipation.

after meeting the most charming and respectful man in the world, sharing our days with each other i'm sure i'm gonna be dead to the world while on seventh heaven..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)