Monday 9 August 2010

Woo peee

My summer vacation has officially started at last. I had to spend three weeks of my summer teaching English at the Summer camp. It was quite stressful and I tried to do the best I can to make the students happy. Some art projects included Pinatas, maracas and ice cream cakes. It was alot of fun but I wish I had another me to help me out while proceeding the project. It was chaotic to say the least. Anyways, all the work talk aside, I am going to Paris in a few days. It will be my second visit and here are some things that I'd like to do, go while I'm in France.

In Paris, check out...
- Palais de Tokyo
- Pierre Herme
- Colette
- La Fayatte
- Espresso in Marais

Go on a day trip to St.Michel
A day or two at Loire Valley
Go to Nice.
From Nice, go to...
Cannes, Monaco, St. Topaz

Hmm.. I don't know what other things I can do.. I'm sure there are tons to do. But this is what's on my mind for now.
On verra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)