Saturday 18 December 2010

current loves

I just received a gift from my friend and it's one of the Chanel cosmetics' must-haves. This Chanel Vitalumière Éclat Comfort Radiance Compact which came out in the beginning of this year comes in a gorgeous velvet pouch and i'm already in love.
I have started reading Freedom by Jonathan Franzen for about two weeks now, and every time I go back to read it, it's hard to stop.. It's very engaging and it makes a great read during the cold winter when you want to cuddle up in bed for as long as you can.

I'm so in love with these pair of Danish brand Rubber Duck's Snow joggers. It makes my feet feel like they are still in bed. I feel relaxed walking around in cold and don't have to worry about frost bites which I had last year.

These are lovely collections of snow joggers.
Good bye Ugg, Hello Rubber Duck. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)