Tuesday 9 July 2013

Married 06.22.2013






I'm happily married to the most wonderful man on a beautiful Saturday in June. There has been a lot of preparation and planning going on for the last six months. Special thanks to Jason who went out of his way to really make this day the perfect day. And I cannot believe that preparation stage is over. Of course, it doesn't mean I don't need any more planning. In fact, I miss planning part a bit! I haven't had a chance to write down how I felt on the wedding day since everything went by so fast and I didn't have the time to decompress after the reception. But I still remember how it all happened perfectly- the weather, the people who congratulated us, the people who came, the groom, the surprise song sung by him... I cannot thank you enough for people who helped us out on that day and my parents for making me become the way I am, all the devotion and sacrifice they have made throughout the journey of raising me. As I begin a new chapter in my life, I feel a sense of security and humbly pray that we will get through ups and downs with God's guidance and blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)