Saturday 1 January 2011

Words of Wisdom

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

If I get married, I want to be very married.

You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Paris is always a good idea.

It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'

Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.

- Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)