Tuesday 15 February 2011

Love is...


Love is as love does.
If love is feeling, I would never believe an everlasting love.
If love is action, I would believe that love can last for as long as there's a will.

Love is as love does. Love is an act of will--namely, both an intention and an action. Will also implies choice. We do not have to love. We choose to love. - M. Scott Peck

I am so very truly happy to hear that Seran's getting married. This news has been something we- her friends- were all waiting to hear for quite some time now. :) I am most certain she will make one beautiful bride. I am so happy for her and I will roll my sleeves up to help her on the way. I just think Rudy and Seran are such wonderful individuals. I am very fortunate to have met them and very glad that they chose to love. :)

1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)