Wednesday 27 April 2011

Yaletown




In some mornings, I think about Yaletown in Vancouver and I remember looking out the window and seeing the False Creek under a beautiful sunshine. Looking out at water just makes me feel really relaxed. I would plan a day while having my breakfast, just sit, sip vanilla or chocolate almond coffee and read a book until it gets too warm. I would meet a friend for lunch or just go to the pool and lie down by the pool and get tan/read more/nap. I would go to Urban Fair to do some groceries and get a bottle of wine. I would invite a friend over for dinner, eat, talk and laugh and be thankful for what great company I have...


Pictures are my favorite shots of Yaletown reflected on False Creek. Evenings are more dramatic than days and morning sunrises are breath taking on non-gloomy days. Ooo I miss Yaletown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)