Saturday 25 June 2011

Ho Chi Minh City

Happy Saturday and welcome back home. This week has just flew by so quick but it felt like a month! I have been doing so much work everyday during my business trip to Ho Chi Minh. I met so many people, from the chairman at people's committee, MASD ( The Management Authority of South Saigon Development), the vice manager at culture and information division at the people's committee, Saatchi & Saatchi, a bunch of people from GS, and one of my friends from college! It was packed with interesting mix of Vietnamese and French/ Western cuisine. Business trips are not as fun as it sounds but it was very productive as we conducted 10 interviews either as a group or as an individual, within 5 days! Plus, we didn't forget to do shopping at local markets, malls, bookstores and duty free shops...



Mangosteen!!

Pretty sea shells...
Young rice ice cream... the best ice cream on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)