Saturday 18 June 2011

Orrefors by Karl Lagerfeld

Orrefors by Karl Lagerfeld from Orrefors on Vimeo.




Something I found at Orrefors Glassworks. Collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld!
I love how glasses under so much heat and fire turn into something that look so cold.
There seem to be nothing in between. Karl Lagerfeld's design is not only minimalistic, it looks really cold as it bears a strong resemblance to icecubes. It makes me wonder how it would be like to drink warm coffee in those glasses. :)

Sooooo what should I pack for my first day of work?
What are some of the to-do list? Getting a foot massage? Pigging out on juicy, fresh mangoes and filling my bag with dry mangoes? Never taking out my cell phone on the street and watching out for bag/phone snatchers on motorbikes? Not drinking or brushing my teeth with tab water? The list goes on. Maybe it's a good idea to bring swim suits and a pair of sneakers in case we do some guided tours. Otherwise, there will be lots of picture taking, note taking, interviewing!! Hope the weather is nice and predictable and we steer clear of mosquitoes without mosquito bracelets...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)