Wednesday 13 July 2011

Agent Provocateur

How pretty are theseee!


Dazed by a sudden on-line snatching before transaction, determined to get the rest I put in my shopping bag, I declare my success in getting my hands on a few sexy little things from Agent Provocateur Sale. It was extremely hard to find things that were not out of stock! And when I found something and put them in my basket, proceed my transaction, suddenly the page refreshes and the precious are out of my sight. Well, I almost felt like I was actually in the store, holding on to a stringy panties while another woman has another string across from me, holding it ever so lightly as not to ruin the delicate lace. just like in the book, "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery. People in lingerie department always have this motto,


"You don’t need a boyfriend to wear sexy things!" which just has become one of the things I now unashamedly live by.
Can't wait for my order to arrive...:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)