Tuesday 19 July 2011

We've been lucky to have clear blue sky for several consecutive days after serious down pouring rain. The only thing missing is clear blue water and some vacation. It won't be too bad spending my weekdays by the outdoor pool that is only a few minutes away from my place by walk. This makes spending summer at home so much easier than last year. And by the time the pool closes, my vacation will be just around the corner. Of course I will be missing French Riviera from time to time quite randomly, but I will hang in there. I will fight the summer heat. I will dig in my heels, or better yet, I will walk in my heels-to-be-purchased. I will enjoy my omiza tea. I think this is a perfect place for me to be, at this moment.
My new morning routine became reading a newspaper. It's quite exciting because I didn't expect it to be. However, it kind of took me away from other readings and I need to have a book list for a poolside reading. I am reading The Kid Lawyer by John Grisham. After this, I will read Julie Orringer's "The Invisible Bridge." . Still haven't finished The Biography of Jackie O. I don't think I need to force myself to keep reading just for the sake of finishing it, especially when I don't find it interesting anymore. I guess this time I should admit that Biographies are not my cup of tea. It's interesting to know more than I knew before about Jackie O, and the newly acquired facts certainly, more than I hoped, have changed the way I look at Jackie O and John Kennedy. I wonder if I will find out more interesting sides of Jackie O or if it will tell me different situations that reflect the same character of her.

img 1 via coco+kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)