Sunday 9 October 2011

Chloé Spring 2012

Of course, without being apprised of the fact that the Chloé's designer is replaced from Hannah MacGibbon to Clare Waight Keller, one can hardly suspect any change as far as the pith of Chloé's style- "Fluidity, femininity, but boyish"- goes. Although one may say it's a safe bet to avoid anything unprecedented, I would say it's a transition expressed in a felicitous manner that allows room for anticipation for the next season. When I feel indolent and things seem inert, I have a bent for looking at colors from fashion whether it be a single color by itself, or as in an assemblage. It gives me an intuitive sense of where I want to be and where I am now. This color palette in Chloe Spring 2012 collection seems to illustrate the latter. The austerity of her style and the spectrum of nude and blush colors are coalescing in such a way that it escapes from jejuneness or superfluousness :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)