Sunday 15 March 2009

Korean sports massage

I went out with my co-teacher the other day to get a korean style massage called ' sports massage'. The day before I got a physiotherapy for my lower back that was aching. Amidst much anticipation, the masseuse prepared our room and in our conversation with her, my need for a mild lower back treatment was mentioned. However, as soon as the massage started, I literally squeezed a few drops of tear out of me. It was possibly the degree of pain that I can find no word in any language to describe. What left me really speechless was that it was actually the 'mild' level of pressure that was almost crushing my muscles and bones into rice grains!! ouch, but my back pain has gone with the wind. For what it's worth, I'd say it's a little too much pain for gain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)